New England Morgan Horse Show
New England Morgan Horse Show Sponsorship
We would like to thank you for your continued support of the Morgan horse. We are busy getting ready for the 84th anniversary of the New England Morgan Horse Show.
We are well aware that the success of the show is a direct result of your generous support. It is our loyal supporters of the horse show and the New England Morgan Association, as well as all things Morgan that keeps our industry alive and healthy.
Below you will see our 2023 sponsorship levels. We are so grateful for any and all support. No contribution is too small or goes unnoticed. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call. We look forward to working with you.
All sponsorships include…
- Program and Banner listing (All advertisements must be submitted by June 1st to be included in the program).
- All sponsorships submitted after June 1st must contact Andrea Chickering directly. The number of classes available are limited and can not be guaranteed after this date.
- Complimentary Program
- Public announcements during the class(s) recognizing the sponsorship
- In-ring presentation of awards
- Access to the Pleasant Brook Farm & Feed Sponsor’s Lounge
Justin Morgan: $5000
Windcrest Donﬁeld :$2500
Orcland Leader: $1000
Upwey Ben Don: $500
- Class Sponsor – One championship class (except East Coast or Amateur)or High Point Award
- Half-page black & white ad in the show program (Submission deadline June 1st)
- Program Advertising Specifications Click Here
- Class Sponsor – two regular classes, a Stake Class (Other than 2 year old park harness) or a Sport Horse Division (ex. First Level Dressage)
- Class Sponsor – One regular classes, a Fence Sponsor (Hunter/Jumper), or Obstacle Sponsor (Carriage)
- Class Sponsor – Patron Sponsorship
Ready to Join?
Membership benefits include: access to clinics and educational forums, mileage awards, circuit championship eligibility, discounts, and much more.
*Individual over 18 (One Vote)
Jr. Exhibitor Membership
*18 and under
Adult and Spouse/Partner and any unmarried children in the household under 18 (One Vote)
Corporate horse owners only. All members of the corporation must be members of NEMHA (One Vote)